Monday, June 25, 2007

cambodians wake up everyday at the ass-crack of dawn. i have no idea why they get this early, but they do everyday. this especially sucks for me because i have to wake up just after the ass-crack of dawn. so everyday, as i'm trying to squeeze in those extra 45 minutes of sleep, my neighbors decide bang pots and pans, pretending they're in some sort of band. I dont think they're making breakfast b/c traditional breakfasts consist of rice porridge and there's no need to bang on pots and pan when preparing that culinary masterpiece. its infuriating. i'd understand if they had jobs and needed to get up that early, but lets be serious they don't.


(I know this because when i leave my house each morning my neighbors are usually either sweeping their yards/gardens/driveways or standing on the street talking.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I agree- the whole neighbor thing would probably piss me off also. However, thankfully- there were these VERY loud HOCKEY PLAYERS living down the hall that were under age playing for the local Monarch's hockey team ( a hockey team here like the renegades are to baseball at home). why they have their rent paid for them in such a nice building and playing hockey for money when they are underage is beyond me. (really I am just jealous).BUT THEY SUCK- THEY THINK IT'S A FRAT HOUSE AND ONLY HAVE UNDERAGE GIRLS IN THE HALLWAY ANY DAY OF THE WEEK SCREAMING OR PASSED OUT (Oh yeah and not underage because they can't drink like the guys, but underage like they may have not gone through puberty yet...) Seriously were are the parents!!! They should probably be shot if they are so oblivious that their daughters are whores and their sons are bafoons(spell). I feel like an old lady- but come on I pay way to much to live in a really nice buidling, on a floor that has 3 guys living for free, in what they think is a frat house.

Therefore, just shoot your neighbors, apparently there aren't laws and you are rich to these people- you'll be fine. (obv. not serious- for those of you that don't know me).

Love you Bro!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

p.s. that was supposed to be Lil' stall

Anonymous said...

P.P.S- The hockey idiots got kicked out of the building last week because there were so many complaints. Their parents had to pick them up after the property mananger's saw the damage they did to the place. AMAZING!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.